559 Braund Street
Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 783-7735
Fax: (608) 783-7762
Education, Certification & Techniques:
- North Dakota State University-Undergraduate
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic—Doctorate of Chiropractic, magna cum laude-1999
- Residency program with AHCC— Wausau, WI, until 2000 when she started at the Onalaska branch office
- Training in pediatric, pre-natal, and maternal chiropractic
- Diplomate in Chiropractic Pediatrics—International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Diversified, Thompson, Activator, & Webster Technique
- AHCC Doctor of the Year - 2008
- Nominated Onalaska School District Kindergarten Center Volunteer of the Year in 2008
Professional & Personal Background:
Dr. Renata’s family has an extensive history of chiropractic use, especially her father. She was always interested in natural health but was really convinced that chiropractic was for her when she sought help from a chiropractor for a neck injury while in undergraduate school. He helped Dr. Renata greatly and taught her about the healing power of the body. From that point on, she knew this was the profession for her.
"My mission is to help my children’s generation achieve their maximum potential through chiropractic care."
Hobbies & Interests:
Dr. Renata loves spending time with her husband, John and their beautiful children, Quinn and Keagan. They love to spend time travelling, going for walks, golfing together or having family movie time. Dr. Renata also enjoys reading, yoga and pilates.